CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC INFORMATION & MEASURES
Updated May 20, 2020
Government order - 25/03/2020 : Legifrance N°ECOC2008134R
Dear guests & partners,
Facing the actual exceptional health crisis we are going through, health and safety of all, customers and employees, have to be ensured.
This unprecedented crisis has also led to universal unthinkable travel restrictions. In this context, and taking into account the government measures, especially considering major closure of properties receiving public, which are not essential to national life, we have been forced to close our property at least up to May 28, 2020 included until further notice. This date may be extended subject to current health crisis evolution and related to government measures that can be taken.
Consequently, and in accordance with French law (order issued on 25 March 2020), stays that cannot be met, have been automatically cancelled for free and are subject to a credit note/voucher valid for 18 months. The refund credit note / voucher will be sent to you automatically via email.
For travellers who wish to cancel a booking not affected by the current closing period, and whose cancellation is made between March 20 and September 15, 2020 please refer to the cancellation conditions that applies in closure period as mentioned before.
Excluding the above-mentioned period, if you wish to cancel your stay, please refer to the general terms and conditions of sale and, if applicable, to the cancellation conditions provided by your payment method, personal insurance or "cancellation insurance" taken out at booking initial date.
We would like to draw your attention that we are doing as much as possible to answer your expectations and meet your demand, but due to these exceptional circumstances and in compliance with recent government measures taking into account the legislation applicable, we also had to reduce our staff and review our organization.
However, in order to ensure continuity of our service during this period, we would like to say you that we remain fully committed. But to achieve greater effectiveness, we ask you yet to contact us prior per email for any require to the dedicated email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to that, to plan your next stay, please note that during this period our website remain available. Facing this exceptional situation, we are going through together and to avoid any stress, let us remind you that our sales conditions have been reviewed for any future booking in order to prepare your future stay peacefully.
Thanking you for your cooperation, kindness & loyalty, we are making every effort to support and listen to you as efficiently as possible and will update information here if required.
At your disposal, take care of yourself.
The property’s management team.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO TO CONTACT TO FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION REQUESTS?
Please contact us by email as follow: email@example.com
Due to a large number of requests, we are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
I'M LOOKING TO REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PHONE.
Customer service cannot be reached by phone, but the answerphone is controlled as much as possible if you do leave a recorded message.
But due to a large number of requests, please give priority to emails by written us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
WHAT ARE THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS?
- Stays between March 20 and May 28, 2020 included at least (subject to health conditions evolution) are automatically cancelled for free for postponement subject to Ordinance No. 2020-315 of March 25, 2020 relating to the financial conditions for the resolution of certain tourist travel and stay contracts in the event of exceptional and unavoidable circumstances or force majeure. An automatic credit note /voucher will be sent via email (see below).
- If you are concerned by this period, your stay is cancelled. We will send you a credit note / voucher corresponding to the amount already paid.
- Cancellations made between March 1st and September 15, outside the closing period mentioned before, are subject to the same specific conditions as the closing period.
- Excluding the above-mentioned period, cancellations are subject to our general terms and sales conditions or to your insurance’s terms and conditions.
HOW DOES THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE / VOUCHER WORK? WHAT ARE THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE / VOUCHER ’S CONDITIONS?
- The refund credit note / voucher is valid for a period of 18 months from the date of issue
- The refund credit note / voucher’s amount is equal to the amount that you already paid. If you paid only the deposit, the amount of the refund credit note / voucher will refer to the amount of the deposit you paid.
- You may be allow to use all or part of your credit not, in one or more occasions.
- The credit note / voucher’s balance will be refunded to you at the end of its valid period, if it has not been used (excluding non refundable offers).
- Your credit note / voucher will be sent to you by email in the next few weeks. The new booking is subject to availability.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the customer will have to pay the price difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your refund credit note / voucher valid only against a new booking (with a 18 months validity period, applying from issue’s date of your initial refund credit note / voucher ).
- Please note that all the general terms of sale & conditions apply to the new booking.
ARE CUSTOMERS BEING REIMBURSED?
- Exceptional measures have been taken by the government to maintain the economic, financial and social stability and especially to the travel industry, by allowing travel professionals to issue a voucher for stays cancelled due to this unprecedented health crisis.
- If you hold a booking affected by this situation, your stay is being cancelled. A refund credit note / voucher which corresponds to the amount that you have already paid for your stay, will be sent.
- Simply put, we hope to provide a deeper understanding and support as we offer you more flexibility and free cancellation. We would like to draw your attention that we are adapting to new circumstances as much as possible.
- This refund credit note / voucher will be valid for 18 months from the date of issue.
- If, however, after 18 months you are unable to book a new stay, your money is not lost. We guarantee the total reimbursement of your stay (except non refundable and non cancellation offers initially chosen by yourself).
HOW TO MAKE A CANCELLATION REQUEST FOR A RESERVATION MADE THROUGH BOOKING.COM, HOTELS.COM, EXPEDIA OR ANOTHER RESELLER'S WEBSITE?
To manage your internet booking made on another reseller’s website, please contact the reseller’s customer service department.